[Rhodes22-list] San Juan / Puget Sound Cruise 2110

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Jun 15 21:26:16 EDT 2010

Sorry for the delay, been out of touch for a couple of days.  We sailed into
Canoe Bay, tied up to a floating dock with pretty hanging baskets.  Walked
over to a little
Phone hut and called the posted number.  They asked a series of simple
questions and we were welcomed to Canada.  Pretty simple.
Chris