[Rhodes22-list] running rigging...standard mainsail not IMF

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 10:11:15 EDT 2010

Chris
My main comes down to a cam by the cockpit, but it is really hard to get it
up from there. I know I need to polish the track next year, but I did spray
it with Sailkote. It just tends to get hung up unless I am at the mast
feeding it. Really not a big deal as long as I can lower it fast from the
cockpit which I can. The halyard comes down the mast to two blocks and into
the cam.

The parts you need are all pretty generic. The railing can be made or
adapted from old railing off other boats. The ladder too can be found
locally or eBay.

I took a trip down to see Stan and her was great. I picked up a few little
things more than reasonable, and got to see the plant. He is in the business
of selling boats not used parts, so I try to get whatever I can locally.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28914810/lunapic_127675317812494_2.jpg

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY