[Rhodes22-list] running rigging...standard mainsail not IMF

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jun 18 08:09:00 EDT 2010

John,

Impressive set-up.  I had assumed you just hauled the mainsail up with the
halyard and then let gravity bring the sail back down.  Does a cunningham
pull the luff of the sail tighter than putting tension on both the halyard
and downhaul, or is it just an easier method to get the same result?

Impressive group of pontoons too.  Hope you aren't the only sailboat, and
monohaul, in the marina.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD