[Rhodes22-list] OB Motors ( for Rummy)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 17:05:16 EDT 2010

Joe,
Again, it depends on the lift. If you are getting the standard
(non-motorized) lift, you will want the long shaft and deal with an occasional  drag.
(Maybe)You can tilt the motor once all the way up.  It's not a big  deal. But
you want to keep the prop in the water while the engine is  running.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/20/2010 4:00:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,