[Rhodes22-list] OB Motors ( for Rummy)

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Jun 21 13:46:27 EDT 2010

Thanks for the advice.  The nuts I was referring to are not the wing nuts on the battery rather control wires from the outboard lift switch have wire nuts that seem to come a bit loose every now and then.  I plan to replace them with a better quality crimp but joint.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007