[Rhodes22-list] OB Motors ( for Rummy)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 09:51:15 EDT 2010

Joe,
If I can find the owners manual I will scan the important pages and send it
 to you. Today I'm stringing wire in the vineyard for the grape plants to
grow  on. It's projected to reach 98 today so it will be slow going and a lot
of  swimming.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/23/2010 7:59:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,