[Rhodes22-list] OB Motors ( for Rummy)

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Jun 24 09:29:58 EDT 2010

Rob:
Thanks for the link.  The winch on my motor lift is a Warn product, exactly the link you provided.  The cable is replaced with a strap.  This set up works great for me.  The only trouble I have had is the wire connections from the up and down switch to the power unit that I need to replace with a more reliable set of connections.  The manual clearly shows how to engage and disengage the winch using the knob on the side of the unit.  I assume I would want to take any load off the winch prior to disengaging.  Thanks for the info.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007