[Rhodes22-list] One month & two days (LEE)

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 19:35:42 EDT 2010

Lee:
I have already stepped on Stan's toes (months ago, and my fault) though I believe he likes me again and has already made some concessions on features for my boat.  Asking for a bilge pump would be pushing it.  After all, the man's not in business to make me happy.  In any event, I have gotten "bilge pump yes" responses and "bilge pump no" responses.  Who's right?
Joe