[Rhodes22-list] iPad as chartplotter

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Jun 28 19:28:13 EDT 2010

I have the navionics on my iPhone and it's pretty neat but rather
small and slow to pan.  The ipad version sounds great.  I use ship
finder on my iPhone and it shows me all the ais ship traffic on the
Chesapeake bay.  Pretty nice having a $9.99 ais device in my shirt
pocket.   I also rely on weather bug for live radar and imagine it
would read a lot better on the ipad.  Maybe next season.

Chris Cowie
Cowie Associates PC