[Rhodes22-list] one month and two days(LEE)

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 29 08:32:37 EDT 2010

Lou,

The solution I use is simply keeping my pop-top top piece attached 24/7.  It reaches over the lip of the pop-top to insulate from rain an does not require the full PTE since the curtains and screens are attached only at night when the full PTE feature is used.  I haven't had to deal with bird droppings either, which has been nice in Florida bird country.

Art