[Rhodes22-list] NEW BOAT NAMES?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Mar 2 06:33:16 EST 2010

Chris '74,

These are 8" letters.  I tried to center them within the red topsides.
Placed that far aft the top of the last letters were starting to go up the
flared hull.  Had I to do it again I probably would have went with 6"
lettering but these are certainly easy to see out at sea.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27754798/IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0119.JPG

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

Next you will need to think about font style, size, color, location.  "Opus"
is enclosed.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27748960/IMG_0521r.jpg IMG_0521r.jpg

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27748960/IMG_0519r.jpg IMG_0519r.jpg

I have come up with a few names that i like and was wondering what others
thought on the subject. so far i have:
King of the Rhodes (however i feel i should then also purchase an old
mustang)
Rhodes to nowhere
Rhodes End (of course written on the stern of the boat)

My dad wanted "serenity" but i understand that is a pretty popular name

I have plenty of time for names since the boat is still not yet in the water
but was just wondering

thanks,
chris
1974 Rhodes 22'