[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22 -- New Jersey /Mid-Atlantic area

Tom Bickerstaff tabick at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 2 18:12:32 EST 2010

I have a 1999 Rhodes 22 that was totally refurbished by Stan in 2008.  She
comes with a trailer, a 9.9 hp Yamaha (with the ultimate power pack lift and
rudder-link systems), a mast hoist system, and a brand new Bimini top
(navy).  She also has a head & holding tank, galley, built-in compass,
brand-new VHF, brand-new Depth Finder/GPS.  She has a navy blue hull with
red bottom paint.  She's absolutely gorgeous and ready to sail!

I've had back surgery and can no longer sail; that is the only reason I
would ever part with her in the first place.

My purchase price was $36,000; I'll accept $30,000.

Tom Bickerstaff
Ocean Pines, MD

410-208-2508