[Rhodes22-list] NEW BOAT NAMES?

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 00:43:03 EST 2010

Now attached.

Caesar

________________________________
From: Kathy Barron <jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com>
To: Caesar Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 7:23:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] NEW BOAT NAMES?

Caesar,

"Rik" did the graphic based on a picture and font choices we sent him. Jim and I applied the name to the boat. It was easy.
Kathy

---- Caesar Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Kathy,

Wow!  Chris did that?  What a great job!  Man he owes me.

He did a good job for me, and I'm very happy, but he must have been tired or sleepy when he did mine.

No.  I installed mine, and that must be the problem.  See attached.

Caesar