[Rhodes22-list] Icebox

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:04:17 EST 2010

Hank,

The icebox has a hole and crack in the bottom so it leaks badly.  As the ice melts the front part of the cabin gets very wet.  I tried patching with silicone but it does not work because it flexes and the plastic has become brittle so the crack is spreading.  I know I could line it with a plastic bag but would prefer to have one that doesn't leak.

Bob K