[Rhodes22-list] Submerged Rhodes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 15:22:55 EST 2010

Stan,
That's just one more reason for me to convince the admiral that we need a
float for the R22 as well as her run about. The last time I checked, they
ran  around $5,000.00 installed, but it sure would be nice to get her up and
out of  the water. Even with bottom paint, Lake Hartwell can leave a nasty
stripe around  the water line.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/4/2010 3:05:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,