[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 computer model

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Mar 4 15:52:29 EST 2010

Your son's (in) tuition is right on.  I spent about 1/2 hour drafting three
schematic hull sections and then used the "loft" command, imported the hull
resultant hull shape into google earth, added a mast and boom and wala I
have a goofy looking Rhodes 22 shape.  Now tell your son you have a summer
project for him to measure your boat and create a more accurate computer
model.

Enclosed is a pdf file with three images.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27786391/r22.pdf r22.pdf