[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale

sail tds.net sail at tds.net
Sun Mar 7 19:07:10 EST 2010

Fellow Rhodes 22 list members,

Regrettably, as a result of Linda's recent neurosurgery we are selling our
Rhodes and moving to a larger boat.  Serenity is a 1990 recycled less than 2
years ago.  She is loaded with equipment to include:

CDI Furling, new 08
175 Genoa and vertical batten mainsail. new 08
New shore power with full AC breaker box and two GFI outlets
DC breaker panel with voltmeter, new 08
New Racor in line fuel filter with plastic viewing bulb and drain
V berth extension using existing cushions New 10
Galley shelving in cabinet with marine ply, new 09
Single lever Remote control for new Tohatsu 9.8 New 09
GB tiller to motor control arm.
GB mast raising and lowering winch and mast crutch (new style with bale)
The hull is Gelcoat and not painted. In perfect original condition shines
like new.
Norcross depth sounder
Swim ladder updated with 3" starboard steps.
GB Triad galvanized trailer with spare and LED lighting New 08
Bottom done less than a year ago with Micron 66
Pop top enclosure, New 08
Cockpit cushions, New 10
Whisker pole
24 watt solar panel with charge controller permanently mounted on sliding
hatch.
Two cabin top hatches with screens
Walk through transom
Ritchie compass mounted on port bulkhead new 10
Bimini New 09.
Nicor day/night solar fan
Icom VHF Radio

I have made arrangements with Stan and the price of 22,995 includes the
Genera Boat  "Certificate of Support".

If you are interested, please contact me @ (603) 724-5558

Fair winds,

>>ron<<