[Rhodes22-list] Tampa Bay area mini cruise

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:30:35 EST 2010

Mike,

Sounds like a good trip.  Please post your trip log when you return.  Not a real log, just what you did, where you sailed and how were the anchorages, marinas, restaurants, bars and beaches along the way.  We are considering going to the Tampa area for an R-22 trailersailing trip as it is only 5 hours drive from us, but we always drive past there and go to Punta Gorda further south.  Let me know how it goes and how it is to sail around there.

Thanks and good luck.

Bob K