[Rhodes22-list] Positively positive flotation

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 21:44:01 EST 2010

Hey Stan,
	Don't forget my similar experience when my 1st Rhodes (76) was
turned turtle and the mast driven into the mud.  All I did was pull the
cleaves pins and tabernacle bolt and voila' she rolled over like a cheap uh,
uh, I need another analogy here.  Anyway, It took two frantic guys with 5
gallon buckets a very short time to have her pretty much empty of water.
The boat with standard mast floated well above the gunnels as I remember so
bailing wasn't a problem.
Chris  da Greek G