[Rhodes22-list] Hello!

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Mar 9 15:47:27 EST 2010

Matt:

Welcome to the list and congratulations on your inheritance. This will be my second season sailing my Rhodes 2009.  The Chesapeake Bay is a great place to sail.  Do you plan to trailer your boat or put her in a slip?  I am in a slip at Herrington Harbor North.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007