[Rhodes22-list] Hello!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 16:02:40 EST 2010

Matt, Welcome to the list. Any chance we would know your uncle????

Rummy

In a message dated 3/9/2010 3:15:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
matthewporter27 at gmail.com writes:

Hello  everyone,

I'm new to the list and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm  the soon-to-be
owner of a 1995/2002 Rhodes 22.  My uncle has decided  that he'll get more
enjoyment out of his Rhodes if he gives her to me, his  (very lucky and
appreciative) nephew who happens to live in Maryland with  easy access to
the
Severn River and Chesapeake Bay.

I've enjoyed  reading through your list archives and getting an insider's
perspective on  the Rhodes 22.  My wife and I are still a bit in shock over
the  "inheritance;" my uncle (who would be the first to tell you that he's
the  king stupid purchases) seems to have picked the perfect boat.

Best  regards,

Matt  Porter