[Rhodes22-list] Tow Vehicle

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Thu Mar 11 20:36:59 EST 2010

We've been towing with GM big station wagons and now a RWD Suburban since buying our Rhodes In 1983. All have had the 5.3 liter engine which is adequate. We like the above vehicles because of:
1. more weight on rear axle and therefore better adhesion on ramps and wet pavement.
2. All our sailing gear, including main, rudder, gas cans, boom, anchors lines and camping equipment etc. are enclosed in vehicle as contrasted with an open  pick - up truck with same engine.

Thor IV- Delmar NY