[Rhodes22-list] Speed fix

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Mar 12 13:19:54 EST 2010

Jim,

I think the boat normally starts slowing down anyway from excessive heel
before the water hits much of the flare.

Speaking of the U. of Penn, my wife and I are a little more into college
basketball this year than normal.  My undergraduate is from Kansas
State, graduate degree from Kansas University, my wife's sister babysat
for Patino's kids and dated one of his players at the University of
Kentucky, and my son is a freshman at Syracuse.  This week they were all
in the top 5 although I don't think Syracuse will remain number one
after just losing to Georgetown.  Any bets on the final four?

Lee