[Rhodes22-list] Backstay Spreader Bars

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Mar 15 14:33:15 EDT 2010

Derek,

This picture isn't as clear as Rob's and you might need to enlarge it, but
it also shows the cleat tie-off on the stern.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27908485/At%2BEase%2B032.jpg At+Ease+032.jpg

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD

Derek,
To tag onto Mary Lou's comment, the backstay adjuster on my boat is shown
here, although it should not be knotted as shown here and should go to the
cleat on the transom as noted.  Also, please ignore the bungi cords, a new
topping lift replaced those. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/20/travelerupper.jpg