[Rhodes22-list] Backstay Spreader Bars

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 15 21:25:40 EDT 2010

Derek,
	There is a real advantage in that if you are beating into the wind
if you move the car to the windward side of the bar you really can point
higher by several degrees.  The instant before you tack you release the car,
it zings over the the leeward side cleat the line and come about and now in
is nice and snug to the new windward side.

Chris da Greek G
83 Enosis