[Rhodes22-list] FW: Earthquake survival 'TRIANGLE OF LIFE'

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 04:36:20 EDT 2010

Chris, thanks for forwarding this.  Good to know living near the fault
line in Seattle.

I was sitting in the top floor of an office buidling in Sunnyvale, CA,
a few miles down the road from Milpitas, when the 4.6 (?) quake
centered there hit last month, a few days before the quake in Haiti.
Quite an experience to see the building visilbly sway from the inside.
 All of us non-Californians in the meeting were wide-eyed.  All the
Californians laughed at us.  Which of course caused us to trash their
governaor, lifestyle and economy. And then the fight started.

Dave