[Rhodes22-list] Backstay Spreader Bars

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 07:42:11 EDT 2010

Rod,
I believe you are correct.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/15/2010 11:24:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ellner at pressenter.com writes:

I just  read a few of your thoughts. Maybe I'm missing something but if
the  traveler is raised the IMF and boom won't be able to be lower to the
low  setting  on the mast. Or will it?

Rod Ellner

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200610/20/travelerlowe