[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 19:43:11 EDT 2010

Cathy,
Not to fear. The R22 is worth every penny you spend on one. You won't find
a better craft in the 22 foot range. The money you spend up front will be
returned to you on the back side when you do decide to sell. We do have some
R22  owners in Texas. Perhaps they will jump in and offer to show you their
pride and  joys.

Rummy
Lake Hartwell
South Carolina

In a message dated 3/16/2010 6:55:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,