[Rhodes22-list] Straw Poll Ocean or Lake

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 17 10:48:23 EDT 2010

Ed:  Sail our R22 primarily on a wide river but occasionally head out to the Atlantic when the weather looks favorable for an enjoyable romp on the big water.  Never a problem.  Caught in a good thunder storm one afternoon on the Atlantic.  Reefed the sails down and rode it out with no problem other than getting wet.  {:>)

We sailed both out and in the inlet with no problem.  We did have the motor ready if we needed it.

Bob in Florida