[Rhodes22-list] Introduction and For Sale posting

Marc Steiger marcsteiger100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:01:16 EDT 2010

I can honestly say the trailer is a piece of shit!  Had loads of trouble
with it until I cut the brake lines, and now it is OK.

It is fine if it is used to trailer to and from the lake once a year, but is
not good if you are going to be doing a lot of trailering.

One trip to texas, however, should be OK.  If you were interested, I would
be willing to make the delivery trip.  We might also be able to ship the
boat and trailer to you.

Marc