[Rhodes22-list] Introduction and For Sale posting

Marc Steiger marcsteiger100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:24:53 EDT 2010

Didn't mean to send it out so quick!  Since I have owned it, the VHF radio
is history, the trailer no longer has brakes (it actually runs much better
this way).  The motor has once again been serviced with water pump replaced
and alternator coil replaced.  (The Evinrude seems indestructible.)  The
cushions have been recovered, some of the stays replaced, and the hull
repainted.  Thats about it, and I promise to stop spamming the group.

Marc