[Rhodes22-list] Carrier landings - Doing it and Observing it

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 07:09:29 EDT 2010

Ben,
I served in Vietnam in 70 - 71 with the 1st of the 5th Armored Division,
177 Armor, in Quang Tri which is just south of the DMZ. Air conditioning? Not
 back in those days. Terrible heat in the warm months and miserable cold
and wet  during the monsoon season.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/16/2010 9:24:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,