[Rhodes22-list] Quarters and Air Crew

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 17:42:56 EDT 2010

Ben,
I had one of the shortest military careers on record. I spent a grand total
 of twenty months in the Army. Of those, I got two weeks leave after basic
training and then thirty days before I went to Vietnam.  I spent almost a
whole tour over there until a mortar sent me home a little earlier than
planned.  I didn't mind the Army, but it sure was boring stateside. Hurry up and
wait.  Sheeesh!
Well, I'm off to Florida in the morning for a weekend of heavy drinking,
male bonding and some deep sea fishing. Take care of the list and I'll be
thinking about all of you up north in the cold and snow. Right, that will
happen. :) I should be back some time Tuesday.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/18/2010 4:19:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,