[Rhodes22-list] Straw Poll Ocean or Lake

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 00:42:00 EDT 2010

Le Menagerie has spent her entire life in the salt. Nowadays she is being used as a teaching vessel in the lower Laguna Madre (where the majority of her life has been led). We have been attached to her since 2004, and although much of our sailing occurs aboard our Pearson, she is still a beloved member of our family.,

Capt. J.D. White
Port Isabel Texas