[Rhodes22-list] SAN JUAN SCREW UP READ FIRST

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Mar 19 10:55:35 EDT 2010

Fred and I had exactly the same experience with the pdf files. The
scrambled ones were scrambled the same way on each of our computers:
Mostly "b's" on one, "s's" on another, etc. 2 came through fine, 2
were scrambled except the pictures and 1 scrambled except the
pictures and captions. Fred's emails go through our cable provider
isp to his  gmail account. I pick up my email directly with Eudora.
We both have Acrobat 8 mostly updated I think.

Mary Lou