[Rhodes22-list] Daysailing

cathybettoney gbettoney at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 19 23:10:21 EDT 2010

But that's what we cruisers are after -- a challenge. If you're out for a
week or more, the bad weather will eventually find you. Since we keep (well,
kept, we're looking for a replacement boat) our boat in our driveway, it
isn't worth the effort to go sailing if we're only going out for an
afternoon -- takes too long to rig and de-rig. A three-day weekend -- we'll
make the effort.
(Now to talk my skipper (spouse) into buying a Rhodes.)
Cathy