[Rhodes22-list] Straw Poll Ocean or Lake

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 10:52:43 EDT 2010

Mary Lou,

My BoatUS policy, perhaps the only really good unsuring agent, has 'coastal and inland waters' specified in one paragraph of the policy, and I had to insist on this definition in a re-write of my coverage - this being my recommendation.  I have never noticed caveats re Nov 1st, etc.

My first cruising goal is the Chesapeake!

Art