[Rhodes22-list] Response on the San Juans

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Mar 20 11:02:00 EDT 2010

Chris,

Thanks for your kind words but all the praise goes to you for having put
together the beautiful images and descriptions.  I simply couldn't permit
the technological barriers to prevent you from sharing it with the rest of
the world.

Thanks for sharing your adventures.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)