[Rhodes22-list] Subject change... main out haul hardware

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Tue Mar 23 19:35:16 EDT 2010

Art

I ordered the item you are looking for and it consisted of two
fairleads, one for the top of the boom and one for the bottom of the
boom. I am considering doing the same thing to my boom.  I don't know if
I can locate the parts now.  I am hoping them are in the "drawer" in the
boat.  I am considering putting a clam cleat at the out haul and the
furling line to control the line before I use the cleats that are
there.   I have also read somewhere on the list about a vertical cam
cleat near the point the outhaul exits the bottom of the mast.   How are
you going to secure the lines?

Rod Ellner