[Rhodes22-list] Gunshot pix

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 09:47:13 EDT 2010

Elle,
Based on the photos you posted, it looks like a pretty straight shot, not
one that was shot into the air and then came down. I would hate to say that
it looks intentional, but the shooter should have known what was in front
of  him. I am interested to learn what the police discover.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/24/2010 7:53:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,