[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Solar Panel Make Capacity

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 13:28:57 EDT 2010

Hi All,

My 1986 recycled 2008 Rhodes 22 came with one Solar Panel, and and it has kept the one battery it is connected to, topped off.

What is the make and capacity of the Solar Panel on our boat?  Can the one Solar Panel keep both batteries topped off if I connect them in Parallel?

Where can I find a similar solar panel?  They say two hands (panels) are better than one.

It would be good to know the make and capacity of my Solar Panel.  I can find no markings on mine, may have faded over the years.

The second battery my GPS is connected to died on me while on our San Juan Cruise last year.  I was not motoring enough to keep that battery fully charged.

Thanks,
Caesar