[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22, customer

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:05:41 EDT 2010

Jerry,

I am quite envious.  We have been trailering our Rhodes down there on an annual treck for about the last 7 years and are going again in mid-May.  We launch in Punta Gorda and usually overnight in Boca Grande once or twice during the week.  Either the bayou or the Boca Grande marina.  Will you be down there the week of May 15?  If so I could give you a call when we get there and maybe you can visit?  The Rhodes 22 is perfect for Charlotte Harbor.

Bob K