[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Solar Panel Make Capacity// battery selector settings

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 11:03:21 EDT 2010

My recycled Rhodes was purchased from Stan in '08. It has two batteries and
two solar panels. I can't find any selector switch but I have replaced one
"house" (forward) battery and may be about to replace a second. The
"starter" battery has worked like a charm from day one but I suspect it is
charged by the motor. This Spring it is my plan to go over this boat with
somebody who understands electricity and get a definitive handle on the
electrical system. I'll let you know what I learn.

BenC

Leland wrote:

> Rod,
> Rod,
>
> Sorry but I don't know.  Partly because I don't know what controllers or
> diodes are.  The only thing on my solar panels appears to be bird shit.
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> Lee

>>> 202.342.2691 fax
>>> 202.270.1470 mobile