[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Solar PanelMakeCapacity//battery selector settings

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Mar 30 11:29:14 EDT 2010

Lee,

I think that I can retool my 2-cycle Suzuki outboard to run on methane.  Now
on to creating a spinnaker that can take advantage of all of that "wind"
being passed ... We don't need no stinkin' cows, just chili for the crew!

Clearly, I need to get the boat in the water once this awful rain stops.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "KUHN, LELAND" Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:20 AM