[Rhodes22-list] Contacting Stan

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun May 2 17:41:38 EDT 2010

Chris,

 You probably won't here from stan so here is a link you may find helpful
//www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&
//www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&

these people make the mast and boom stan used on the standard main rhodes.
I'm into the 3rd year of working on my 71 so I have some idea of where to
obtain supplies other than gb. There is not much on a standard main rhodes
that you can't find for sale or make yourself.

John S