[Rhodes22-list] Certificate of Support

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:32:53 EDT 2010

While I am not often referred to as the brightest bulb in the chandelier I do
think I understand Stan's Certificate of support system. #1 Don't panic. #2
If you purchased directly from Stan you don't need one.
#3 If you purchased from somebody else you need one. #4 If the person you
purchased from paid Stan what was then referred to as the "loyalty royalty"
I'll bet Stan will give you one. #5 If the person you purchased from didn't
pay Stan anything then you need to negotiate with Stan to get one.

Note- I may be completely wrong.

Have a great summer.

BenC
S/V Susan Kay ('93 recycled '08)