[Rhodes22-list] May Day Sail

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun May 2 19:38:38 EDT 2010

Beautiful Chris! Just as well the electronic version didn't work.
Thanks for posting.

Fretless is a few steps nearer the water. Pseudovarnishing is done.
New pop-top enclosure fasteners installed. A little more cleanup
work, maybe a little fiberglass work, install the new masthead light,
put a few pieces back together, see if our $69 inflatable boat still
holds air (this is probably the 9th or 10th season), load her up with
the cruising gear that lives aboard for the season and we're in!

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD