[Rhodes22-list] Does anybody love me?

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri May 7 16:41:52 EDT 2010

Wind 5.8 knots, no chop yet, really nice, plants can waiit.

Leland V. Kuhn
Materials Management
Children's National Medical Center
301.572.3711

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message