[Rhodes22-list] public notice Re the GB Certificate of Supportprogram

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Fri May 7 18:12:16 EDT 2010

Great marketing idea Stan and a "certificate of support "availability may clinch a sale, inasmuch as many other 22s are out of production and purchasers of used O'Days, Tanzers, and Catilinas can't even get spare parts to fix them up. I and wife have resolved that we won't sell until I am 85 in a few more years and will give up sailing then. Regards to Rose and hope you two enjoy Scott and Skip as much as we do ours in their OF"middle years."

"Doc" and Barbara Robertson