[Rhodes22-list] Some simple dimensions, please:

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 21:29:11 EDT 2010

Rod:

     Thanks, I'd have thought that the space would have been wider than that...at least to allow for 3" registration numbers.

     I am going basic with the refurb.  The boat has nothing fancy.  That is to say, it has nothing.  I had Stan paint the hull (navy) and add one solar panel (there were none in the original package.  I will install another and maybe a second battery next year, myself.  I am retiring from a suburban Philadelphia police department to teach college (English) near Greensboro NC.  So, I must remain on a budget, one that allows me to survive with some well deserved (in my opinion) comforts.  I like to tinker, though with limited specific skills, and I will try most things on my own.
Many thanks.

Joe